Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New Parts Arrived....

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Today should have been a good day. My Superforged BBK arrived after a 5 week wait. My excitement quickly subsided once I began opening the boxes. The rear rotors are MIA, maybe they will show up tomorrow...? Once I cracked into the caliper box, my mood took a turn. Whoever packed the calipers set the fronts on top of the rears with just a thin piece of foam separating them.

Front calipers...looking nice, but why does the box look old, used and abused...
20240923_172201.jpg

Both front calipers look like this. Maybe I'm just being picky as this is the inside face of the caliper, nobody will ever see it but me, but still, I did buy "new" calipers.
20240923_172217.jpg

And now we get to the rear calipers. Both of them are damaged on the outside. FML
20240923_172412.jpg 20240923_172427.jpg

I paid for Route insurance on this order, no clue how good they are. Should I just get some black paint and paint over the damage myself and move on, or see what kind of resolution Route will provide?

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Today should have been a good day. My Superforged BBK arrived after a 5 week wait. My excitement quickly subsided once I began opening the boxes. The rear rotors are MIA, maybe they will show up tomorrow...? Once I cracked into the caliper box, my mood took a turn. Whoever packed the calipers set the fronts on top of the rears with just a thin piece of foam separating them.

Front calipers...looking nice, but why does the box look old, used and abused...
View attachment 25369

Both front calipers look like this. Maybe I'm just being picky as this is the inside face of the caliper, nobody will ever see it but me, but still, I did buy "new" calipers.
View attachment 25371

And now we get to the rear calipers. Both of them are damaged on the outside. FML
View attachment 25372 View attachment 25373

I paid for Route insurance on this order, no clue how good they are. Should I just get some black paint and paint over the damage myself and move on, or see what kind of resolution Route will provide?
Major bummer and unacceptable imo. Would expect them to make it right. Mine came in two boxes front and rears including rotors. Heavy as shit! Mine arrived in excellent shape front and rear side of caliper. Good luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
I wouldn't accept those. You deserve better.

Reactions
Vehicle
'20 Raptor, '22 Explorer ST, '14 GT500, '03 F150

View attachment 25369

View attachment 25371

View attachment 25372 View attachment 25373

I definitely would start a claim with the shipping insurance and contact Bruce. Definitely not acceptable.

Reactions
Not a chance I'd be okay with them. Those donkeys would be getting their $hit back. Nothing pisses me off more than getting damaged stuff I ordered.