Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New Rock Guards - 19-24 Explorer - ZL1Addons

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Hey Folks,

Big shout out to @El_SonicST for going to ZL1 Addons to get fitment done. This could not have been done without his help.

As most of you know, mud/rock guards are bulky AF and do not look great (IMO). So, ZL1 Addons just created a new product for us.

Here is the link:

https://zl1addons.com/collections/f...4-standard-rock-guards?variant=44293572165803

For those that are interested, I have had the exact same type of rock guards on my 16' Durango and they were perfect in every way. Flawless install, high quality and a great business to support and work with.

ZL1 Addons also offers jack pads and magnetic versions too. They are also working on a tow hook for the ST's as well.

Pass the word!

-Chris

Last edited:
Reactions
Vehicle
BMW X5, Black 2020 ST
Excellent. I knew they could get it done!

Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
Hey, Grabber...you're right up the street from me! What color is your ST? I only see a few rolling through including the other one in my neighberhood.

OP
G
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #5
Hey, Grabber...you're right up the street from me! What color is your ST? I only see a few rolling through including the other one in my neighberhood.
Hey man,

I've got a star white ST. You're not far at all, probably like 10 minutes away. My ST is somewhat noticeable, especially with my plates, "SIC TRBO". LOL.

OP
G
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #6
heres a few pics. going in for the final fit and finished ones.
Looks killer man. Can't want to get a set.