Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New St owner

Reactions
Vehicle
2024 Explorer ST
Just purchased my first ever Explorer ST. I LOVE THIS CAR! Traded in an 18 F-150 FX4 with 38,000 miles on it.

Have other sport cars but they are not mine. Husband has a black 21 Mustang GT and the boy has a white 17 Focus RS.

Mamma finally got her own hot rod;). The only problem I'm having is keeping my husband OUT of it:censored:. Love the power so I can get up to speed in a hurry if needed. I'm still learning how everything works. I've never had a vehicle of my own that has all the bells and whistles :unsure:

My additions so far are:
tinted windows (front included).
Window guards
Waiting on my floor mats to get here.

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
Lookin real good. :cool:

Im glad you got a rod of your own, but once he finds out what mods can do for it, it'll be impossible to keep your husband out of it - be prepared to demand that he get his own.

Welcome to the forum

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Just purchased my first ever Explorer ST. I LOVE THIS CAR! Traded in an 18 F-150 FX4 with 38,000 miles on it.

Have other sport cars but they are not mine. Husband has a black 21 Mustang GT and the boy has a white 17 Focus RS.

Mamma finally got her own hot rod;). The only problem I'm having is keeping my husband OUT of it:censored:. Love the power so I can get up to speed in a hurry if needed. I'm still learning how everything works. I've never had a vehicle of my own that has all the bells and whistles :unsure:

My additions so far are:
Window guards
Congrats. That is a great looking color. Like @CoHPhasor said, the aftermarket is readily available for these cars, and with some modifications you could even be faster than the Mustang GT! Really big rabbit hole you might not regret falling into to. Welcome to the forum!

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST

My additions so far are:
Window guards
Looks great! Love the color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST

My additions so far are:
Window guards
Welcome to the forum.