Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Outside folding mirrors ...

AnnieM294

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer Limited
I have a 2020 Explorer Limited. The 2017 Platinum came with white outside mirrors. My 2020 has black mirrors. Can I replace my mirror covers with white ones? Are they the same size?

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
No the 2017 parts won’t fit the 2020. The only way to get color matched mirror caps is to have you’re painted or vinyl wrapped.

OP
A

AnnieM294

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer Limited
Thread Starter #3
Thank you.

Bubbie

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ford explorer st
Hi, I read a post where you had hardwired your ctek. Was curious if you could reply to me with pictures as far as how you routed your "comfort indicator" from your battery to an access point. Much appreciated. My name is Bubbie Carrillo. I just joined this forum a minute ago. I just bought a 2023 explorer st and had this question. Thank you

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
Hi, I read a post where you had hardwired your ctek. Was curious if you could reply to me with pictures as far as how you routed your "comfort indicator" from your battery to an access point. Much appreciated. My name is Bubbie Carrillo. I just joined this forum a minute ago. I just bought a 2023 explorer st and had this question. Thank you
https://www.explorerst.org/threads/deep-sleep.5518/page-2#post-76967

IMG_0381.jpeg

Last edited:

Bubbie

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ford explorer st
Thanks for that. I thought maybe you rigged something up to be able to plug in without opening hood. Appreciate your quick responce. Have a great day.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
Thanks for that. I thought maybe you rigged something up to be able to plug in without opening hood. Appreciate your quick responce. Have a great day.
That was my objective. As I debated how to accomplish that, I fortunately realized there was a certainty I would drive away without remembering to disconnect the charger. o_O

Bubbie

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ford explorer st
That is my fear as well, I always put a microfiber towel on the windshield if I'm connected especially since it is connected on the passenger side. Just to add more clarity, in my previous car I had two access panels in the trunk where I mounted a ctek (56-380) indicator panel on one access panel, then took other access panel off and dropped ctek 8' extension cable thru and down to the ground, then closed the trunk. The battery was in the back near trunk (mid engine). I will try to figure out if i can get something rigged to the front in one of the vents or something. Currently I have it running up thru windshield "gutter"

Attachments

Last edited: