Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Realistically, what should I be prioritizing?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hey everyone, also new to the forum and a new Explorer owner as of Friday. I am in the Seattle area, does anyone know of anyone local to Seattle with exhaust? I am trying to hear what it sounds like in person because frankly, the youtube vids never do sound profiles justice. Any help is greatly appreciated! Also, any recommendations on tuning devices?

- Waffles

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hey everyone, also new to the forum and a new Explorer owner as of Friday. I am in the Seattle area, does anyone know of anyone local to Seattle with exhaust? I am trying to hear what it sounds like in person because frankly, the youtube vids never do sound profiles justice. Any help is greatly appreciated! Also, any recommendations on tuning devices?

- Waffles
Welcome.

BrooseDaMoose

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST, Silver Spruce Metalic

- Waffles
First off, Welcome! Second, there are lots of posts on both of these topics with lots of good reading and suggestions. Personally I choose to go with the Thermal 3" exhaust based on what others had posted about it. I'm very happy with it combined with the SPD 3" Down Pipes. I also went with the ZFG DMS tune, again, based on all the posts there are about it and the fact that I'm able to chose what I want the vehicle to do when I want it to.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
First off, Welcome! Second, there are lots of posts on both of these topics with lots of good reading and suggestions. Personally I choose to go with the Thermal 3" exhaust based on what others had posted about it. I'm very happy with it combined with the SPD 3" Down Pipes. I also went with the ZFG DMS tune, again, based on all the posts there are about it and the fact that I'm able to chose what I want the vehicle to do when I want it to.
Appreciate the insight. I’ll go dive into the readings. Thanks again!