Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Screen Issues

RoadHog

Reactions
Vehicle
2024 ST
Having several issues, 2024 St with 1500 miles. While backing out of the driveway back up picture went upside down. Once I put in gear the whole screen was upside down and frozen in place, Another day while driving my navigation screen on the home page was 180 degrees off going west showing east. Now I'm continuously loosing my XM signal, Oh I forgot sometimes the back ground goes all White. I'm trying to stay away from taking it to the dealer. More than likely they won't find anything wrong and send me on my way.

Any suggestions?

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum. These ST,s have a lot of gremlins' especially electrical.

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
What’s your sync version? If not the latest I would try updating. Lots of the earlier versions are riddled with problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

powerboatr

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
When my edge did that it also flipped the view to show what was onleft.. was now on the right.
Ended up being a failed camera
These cameras have many issues
Take it back fir warranty

JRHII

EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2024 Explorer ST
t sounds like there might be a software glitch causing the navigation screen in your 2024 Ford Explorer to display upside down. Here’s a quick method you can try to reset the system, which often resolves issues like this:
  1. Soft Reset: Press and hold the power button and the right seek button simultaneously for about 10 seconds. This should reboot the system without affecting any of your settings.
  2. Hard Reset: If the soft reset doesn’t work, you might need to perform a hard reset. This is done by disconnecting the battery for a few minutes, then reconnecting it. However, be aware that this could reset some of your personalized settings.
If these steps don’t resolve the issue, it would be best to contact your dealer or a professional technician, as the problem could be due to a more complex hardware or software failure.