Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

ST Valvetronic Exhaust

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
I know this has been out for a while but had anyone seen this? Valvetronic mufflers that open and close by remote.
You can even program your garage door opener buttons to control it. Go from docile to aggressive sound at the press of a button.

https://valvetronic.com/collections/featured-products-new/products/universal-valved-exhaust-kit
Yah it’s been out for quite a while. In order for it to work though, you got to have a shop weld in different exhaust outlets. It’s not worth it, and IMO Thermal sounds better especially with downpipes.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Stay tuned - the install on mine is Tuesday 7/2. Thermal is great and so are others, wanted to try something different and see if there is a way to have a quieter option while still having downpipes.

OP - I am adding CVfab catted downpipes, keeping the mid resonator and adding the valvetronic with a custom connection pipe. Send me a DM and i’ll send you the video next week.

Reactions
Stay tuned - the install on mine is Tuesday 7/2. Thermal is great and so are others, wanted to try something different and see if there is a way to have a quieter option while still having downpipes.

OP - I am adding CVfab catted downpipes, keeping the mid resonator and adding the valvetronic with a custom connection pipe. Send me a DM and i’ll send you the video next week.
I too am very interested in hearing this setup