Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Steeda Grade 12.9 diff bolt(s)

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
This popped up in my youtube feed. Says they have kits for single and double diff bolt applications.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Yea everyone is on the “upgraded” bolt bandwagon these days.
I’d stick with the smaller places to buy them like Houston Speed Freaks and Whoosh Motorsports…they did it first.

Reactions
I’d stick with the smaller places to buy them like Houston Speed Freaks and Whoosh Motorsports…they did it first.
Have you switched to the upgraded bolts yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2020FordRaptor

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
'20 Raptor, '22 Explorer ST, '14 GT500, '03 F150
This popped up in my youtube feed. Says they have kits for single and double diff bolt applications.

Whoosh and Houston Speed Freaks have had these available for a long time. I for one think it doesn’t hurt to have these, cheap insurance, but I don’t think they’re going to make a difference when it comes to it.

Reactions
just to clarify, we were first - quickly copied by HSF and others
I enjoy the video though as if they discovered the need for the bolt upgrades LOL!

Last edited:

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
I bought mine directly from whoosh.

powerboatr

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
just to clarify, we were first - quickly copied by HSF and others
I enjoy the video though as if they discovered the need for the bolt upgrades LOL!
After my rear roll bar order with steeda
For the f150
I would be hard pressed to use them again
when i ordered the anti sway bar for the rear of the f150, it was missing the u bolt nuts, despite being listed and signed off on the packing sheet
lucky for me , being a horder , i had 4 new u bolt self locking nuts and washers from another project
but i still had to call and get them to mail out the nuts that I PAID for in kit, 600 bucks for covid price increase, you dam sure better not forget items yous signed as packed
granted they said oh yeah we will ship em, then i found a review site that said it was common in almost every order to "forget" items on the packing sheet that were stamped as PACKED.
Competition is good

Last edited:
Reactions
After my rear roll bar order with steeda
For the f150
I would be hard pressed to use them again
when i ordered the anti sway bar for the rear of the f150, it was missing the u bolt nuts, despite being listed and signed off on the packing sheet
lucky for me , being a horder , i had 4 new u bolt self locking nuts and washers from another project
but i still had to call and get them to mail out the nuts that I PAID for in kit, 600 bucks for covid price increase, you dam sure better not forget items yous signed as packed
granted they said oh yeah we will ship em, then i found a review site that said it was common in almost every order to "forget" items on the packing sheet that were stamped as PACKED.
Competition is good
We have checks & balances in place - if someone doesn't do their quality check & lets it go without the parts, then that doesn't help anyone. If I can ever help in the future - please let me know; you can reach me at tim@steeda.com.

The COVID increase is a product of rising costs - we don't control raw material or commodity pricing - unfortunately, it is costing businesses more & more to manufacture.

Best Regards,

TJ

powerboatr

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
We have checks & balances in place - if someone doesn't do their quality check & lets it go without the parts, then that doesn't help anyone. If I can ever help in the future - please let me know; you can reach me at tim@steeda.com.

The COVID increase is a product of rising costs - we don't control raw material or commodity pricing - unfortunately, it is costing businesses more & more to manufacture.

Best Regards,

TJ
Thanks
Covid screwed everything up agreed

Explorer ST Posts