Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Sup

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Good day one and all
Just traded my 2016 Edge sport in on a 2020 Explorer ST.

I have worked as a mechanic for many years, though I've now moved on to a cleaner field of employment, I still work on my own veh as much as possible.
Looking for any reference materials on my ride, if anyone can point me in the right direction, it will be appreciated.
I already have and am a fan of forscan, and had a Livernois tune on the Edge, which worked quite well

I also have a bunch of questions to get up to speed on this thing

thanks for having me

Reactions
Vehicle
'20 Raptor, '22 Explorer ST, '14 GT500, '03 F150
Good day one and all

I have worked as a mechanic for many years, though I've now moved on to a cleaner field of employment, I still work on my own veh as much as possible.
Looking for any reference materials on my ride, if anyone can point me in the right direction, it will be appreciated.
I already have and am a fan of forscan, and had a Livernois tune on the Edge, which worked quite well

thanks for having me
Welcome to the forum! Here’s my modding guide, really the only big clump of info in one spot you’ll find. I’d be happy to answer any and all questions you have about this platform, PM with any questions, I would love answering them.

https://www.explorerst.org/threads/explorer-st-modding-101-guide.7324/

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Let us know what you are looking to do. There is a lot of smart people here. Ask questions, use the search button. You will get answers. Welcome to the forum. For a tune, ZFG seems to be the most popular here.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
[QUOWTE="Cerberus, post: 100893, member: 16967"]Good day one and all

thanks for having me[/QUOTE]
Good day one and all

thanks for having me
Welcome to the forum.

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Welcome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk