Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Sway Bar rattle and clunk?

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
2023 with 15,500 miles. Just developed a rattle and clunk from somewhere under the front end. research shows that this is a fairly common problem on 2020-23 models. I have an appointment to drop it off in a few days. If this IS the problem I'm going to
strongly suggest that they replace both connectors on the swaybar and any other parts that are involved. Has anyone else had experience with this issue.

On another note, I just got home from a 3600 mile roundtrip to Arizona. The truck ran great until I reached the hotel in Scottsdale. At that point the rear window went down but refused to go back up. Internet research (which I always do but don't always believe) showed that this was a common problem and was related to the window control module on the driver's side door panel. I got it into the dealership. They had the module in stock (imagine that!) and I was back with four rolled up windows in less than three hours.