Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Tpms relearn 2020 ford explorer st / black wheel

Jc12205

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer st
I

Last edited:

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
The car will relearn after a few minutes of driving. I switch to winter rims and don't have to do anything.

OP
J

Jc12205

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer st
Thread Starter #3
I guess you didn’t read or understand my post

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Any 315mhz TPMS will work and as mentioned above all you have to do is drive a few miles. Yes I read your post….you don’t have to do all that stuff.

OP
J

Jc12205

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer st
Thread Starter #5
I guess your the expert I driven with ford Tpms60 for 2 weeks and tried all reprogramming techniques. And all your suggestions failed . But since you know best I should just take my experience down and not give readers other options. .

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I guess your the expert I driven with ford Tpms60 for 2 weeks and tried all reprogramming techniques. And all your suggestions failed . But since you know best I should just take my experience down and not give readers other options. .
If you ask pretty much anyone here who to ask about wheel and tire questions…they’re gonna tell you to talk to me. Expert? Nah…but I know a thing or two.
Sounds like you got a bad sensor…because again, no relearn or set up process is required other than install and drive.
Next time you need a sensor just grab one for 10 bucks off eBay instead of paying Fords high prices for something they don’t even make.

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
I'll second what UNBROKEN has said. I have another set of 22" wheels I had on my 21 ST that has summer only tires on them, I would swap the factory 20's back on for winter and I never had to do anything but drive it for about a half mile and by then all my wheels were synced up with the car. When I had the tires mounted on the second set of wheels, I bought a whole set of ford racing TPMS sensors for 150 bucks from american muscle.

BTW way back in 13 my wife had a 2012 focus and my daughter had a 13, well the wife liked the dark stainless color of my daughters wheels and my daughter liked moms polished wheels so I swapped them and neither car needed training of the sensors, they just worked.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Guy deleted his post…is that the internet equivalent of taking your ball and going home? lol

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
I guess some people don't like to be proven wrong.