Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Trans Temp Gauge

OP
Suprawill1

Suprawill1

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #41
Car Scanner ELM OBD2, though I'm not sure if there are any features behind a paywall. On Google Play it says "No ads or in-app purchases with your Play Pass subscription", I have Play Pass for free with my Verizon Wireless account, and on my phone the app is Car Scanner Pro when I open it. Otherwise, you just need a BT OBDII adapter and have your phone connected to both that and Android Auto. I just noticed today it was added as an available app.
So, I can use any OBD2 adapter with BT and get Car Scanner Pro to connect? I can also connect CSP to Android Auto to have it show up on the Sync display? Not familiar with AA so just guessing.
Thanks.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
So, I can use any OBD2 adapter with BT and get Car Scanner Pro to connect? I can also connect CSP to Android Auto to have it show up on the Sync display? Not familiar with AA so just guessing.
Thanks.
That's the jist of it, yeah. App + Adapter + Android Auto.