Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Transmission/Shifting Stall !!!!!!!

hbalek

Reactions
fml, this just happend to me going through a stop sign. another thing im keeping an eye on
Weird it's like a virus. It happened to me intermittently and then after a couple start cycles it went back to normal.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
We just recently had this exact same thing happen to us - very scary. We are in the process of once again working with our local dealership to get these issues resolved. We're continually told that there is no code, so we cannot do anything. We have also opened a case with corporate so hopefully, we will get some resolution. Our Explorer ST is 2021 with ~28k miles on it now. These issues have been ongoing for quite some time and have had the vehicle in the shop now going on 4 times.
Hello, did you ever get it figured out. I am having stalling/bogging down when accelerating and it cuts out and will not accelerate. Sounds scary too. 2020 ST