Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

UNBROKEN’s Iconic Silver ST build

Reactions
Forgot to post the new wheel cover completed. I had to shrink a few spots around the top spokes but it came out virtually perfect. View attachment 19772
Any tips on getting the seems at the 3 and 9 o’clock position to come together tighter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #1,164
Any tips on getting the seems at the 3 and 9 o’clock position to come together tighter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t recall having any issues there. A few places where I needed it tight I just pulled the string harder. Mine was a hair loose where your thumbs rest in the little indents…I soaked the leather there and hit it with a heat gun the shrink it and it fits perfectly.

Ormsby11

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Unbroken, check your messages please! I sent you one about the driver seat. I saw before you took out some foam since you were tall. I have the same issue

OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #1,166
Haven’t had much to do lately…but I finally needed a new battery so I swapped the H6/Group 48 XS Power for an H7/94R X2 Power today. The 94R is about 1.5” longer but drops right into the hole so all is well. My audio ground wouldn’t reach because of that though so I had to improvise with a short piece of wire and a small distribution block to bridge the gap. I forgot to take pics with the cowl opened up but you a kinda see it squeezed in there.

Attachments

Polizi212

U.S. Army Veteran
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
10LBS of stuff in a 5LB bag!!