Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

UNBROKEN’s Iconic Silver ST build

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
These are not easy to find on the used market and even more rare to find an unblemished pair together. I’ve wanted these for years. View attachment 25355 View attachment 25356
Do you happen to have the part numbers on the back for these or know the part numbers off the top of your head? Also, Where did you end up finding them?

OP
UNBROKEN
Reactions
Thread Starter #1,182
Do you happen to have the part numbers on the back for these or know the part numbers off the top of your head? Also, Where did you end up finding them?
I found them online…they’re shipping today so I haven’t seen them or the PN’s.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
I found them online…they’re shipping today so I haven’t seen them or the PN’s.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/266843549815

I found what looks to be the listing with the same photos but it doesn't show them as sold just says "1 person has this in their cart". You for sure bought them already?

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST

I found what looks to be the listing with the same photos but it doesn't show them as sold just says "1 person has this in their cart". You for sure bought them already?
Dang $2,000 plus $200.00 for shipping?
No thank you. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
UNBROKEN
Reactions
Thread Starter #1,185

Yep…tracking info in hand. We made a deal off eBay.

OP
UNBROKEN
Reactions
Thread Starter #1,186
Dang $2,000 plus $200.00 for shipping?
No thank you. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We made a deal off eBay…they still weren’t cheap. I’ve done a lot of stuff to this car that cost more than I wanted to pay but it was the only way to get that stuff.

gpracer69

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Yea...I decided to try this app out since I already have the OBD adapter they recommend for Forscan crap.
I tried the AutoMeter DashLink 2.0....it’s a raging piece of shit. I got it to connect maybe 5 times.
What ODB adapter do you have?

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Explorer ST and 2021 Mustang GT Premium
This is by far the best thread. The love and dedication you have for the car is amazing. One thing I would like to get from your is the specs for the rims, tires and the big brake kit even the pads. I have a 2025 Explorer ST so far I have ordered a Corsa Sport Back Exhaust. Once my Mustang comes back from the shop I will be doing more things to this car not as much as yours but enough :)

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
What ODB adapter do you have?
Not sure what he has but I have the OBDLink MX+ which is wireless for quick diagnosis and the OBDLink EX wired for ForScan. They seem to work great so far. I got them on Amazon during Prime Day and they were like 30% off.

OP
UNBROKEN
Reactions
Thread Starter #1,191
This is by far the best thread. The love and dedication you have for the car is amazing. One thing I would like to get from your is the specs for the rims, tires and the big brake kit even the pads. I have a 2025 Explorer ST so far I have ordered a Corsa Sport Back Exhaust. Once my Mustang comes back from the shop I will be doing more things to this car not as much as yours but enough :)
Wheels are 22x10.5 +30 on 305/35’s
The current brake kit is from Rotora.

gpracer69

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Bored at work...building new gauges as close to the Sport Mode gauges as I can in the OBDLink app.
View attachment 1884
How did you get that clusters to look like that? I've been trying, but I just can't figure out how you got them. Did you use a template or something?

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Explorer ST and 2021 Mustang GT Premium
How did you get that clusters to look like that? I've been trying, but I just can't figure out how you got them. Did you use a template or something?
Its on his phone, let me find the post

OP
UNBROKEN
Reactions
Thread Starter #1,194
That was a long time ago…definitely don’t remember exactly how. I just messed with it and fine tuned it as I went trying to match the sport mode gauges

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
The only thing I use now is the OBDLink MX+ for Forscan stuff.
How do you use the MX+ for ForScan? I thought you couldn't change anything wirelessly with ForScan and you had to plug in.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
The OBDLink app has a bunch of different options and parameters you can change.

Attachments

OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #1,197
How do you use the MX+ for ForScan? I thought you couldn't change anything wirelessly with ForScan and you had to plug in.
Nope…it’s probably the most recommended adapter for Forscan.