Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

UNBROKEN’s Iconic Silver ST build

powerboatr

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #1,202
Euro heads have arrived unscathed. Can’t wait to freshen up the front and throw these in along with an ST-Line grille with no ST logo.
IMG_9169.jpeg IMG_9173.jpeg IMG_9172.jpeg IMG_9171.jpeg

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
You've got me curious about these headlights. You mentioned they're difficult to find, but is there anything preventing you from ordering a set from Europe new?

You have a part number you could share?

OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #1,204
You've got me curious about these headlights. You mentioned they're difficult to find, but is there anything preventing you from ordering a set from Europe new?

You have a part number you could share?
I don’t have the PN’s handy and you could absolutely order a new pair…I’d heard about $1500 each plus another couple hundred shipping and any import duties you may or may not have to pay. By difficult to find I mean a mint pair right here in the States.

powerboatr

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
I don’t have the PN’s handy and you could absolutely order a new pair…I’d heard about $1500 each plus another couple hundred shipping and any import duties you may or may not have to pay. By difficult to find I mean a mint pair right here in the States.
is only difference the clear side lights?

Polizi212

U.S. Army Veteran
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
I was under the understanding they are brighter than the US model headlight.