Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
good day, Troy and Erin joining,, we live in north Ontario. we just purchased a 2024 wolf pup camper and hoping our 2022 explorer ST can handle it. doing some research I have some worries. hitch weight is 610, ST can handle 540? but yet I read so many people are towing so much more.
I hope people can help point us in the right directions to get us moving, thanks inadvance,, cheers.
Welcome Troy and Erin.

There is tons of help on this forum.

Reactions
Vehicle
2019 Ford Explorer Limited
Hello and welcome to Explorer ST Forum, the premier community for Explorer ST owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.
Hi, I’m John Steckowich from Florida but originally from Edison, NJ where we had a Ford assembly plant for decades. Yes, I’ve been there & taken the tour when they built Mustangs. Been a lifelong Ford Man that included a pair of ‘69 Mach I’s, a ‘70 Maverick Grabber & a ‘70 Torino Cobra. Just bought this ‘19 Explorer when the head gasket went on my Ecoboost Escape.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hi, I’m John Steckowich from Florida but originally from Edison, NJ where we had a Ford assembly plant for decades. Yes, I’ve been there & taken the tour when they built Mustangs. Been a lifelong Ford Man that included a pair of ‘69 Mach I’s, a ‘70 Maverick Grabber & a ‘70 Torino Cobra. Just bought this ‘19 Explorer when the head gasket went on my Ecoboost Escape.
Welcome to the forum.