Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Colemdl2

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 explorer ST
Hello all
Just got a 2021 ST, just here to see what’s going on in the ST World. Wondering if there are any common issues. Also looking for recommendations for performance mods.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hello all
Just got a 2021 ST, just here to see what’s going on in the ST World. Wondering if there are any common issues. Also looking for recommendations for performance mods.
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Finally here - purchased a new (to me) 2022 Explorer ST over the weekend and so thankful for this forum. I've already learned so much! I'm in Napa, CA now, but relocating to Dallas/Fort Worth Area in a month or so! The likely upgrades/mods coming soon (Sway Bar, lowering springs, aFe Intake and Intercooler to name a few) I'm also exploring how to swap the 10.1 portrait screen back to landscape, but otherwise just love this thing. :cool:(y) View attachment IMG_2506.jpeg

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Finally here - purchased a new (to me) 2022 Explorer ST over the weekend and so thankful for this forum. I've already learned so much! I'm in Napa, CA now, but relocating to Dallas/Fort Worth Area in a month or so! The likely upgrades/mods coming soon (Sway Bar, lowering springs, aFe Intake and Intercooler to name a few) I'm also exploring how to swap the 10.1 portrait screen back to landscape, but otherwise just love this thing. :cool:(y) View attachment 24174
Welcome to the forum.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello Everyone,

Nice to meet you. I have been reading your forum before purchasing my new, awesome Explorer. I have been lucky to get one of the last Explorers PHEV in Portugal - as they have stopped selling other versions than full EV Explorer in the country. :cautious: I have finalized the purchase process on the 4th of July this year (beautiful date btw), and since then I am enjoying my brand new 2023 Ford Explorer PHEV 3.0 V6 with all the 457hp that give a lot of fun.

Before that, I have been driving with my 2002 Explorer 4.0 V6. As there was no official resale of this model in Europe, it has been imported from the US. Now the 2002 will rest in my garage and go from time to time with me to the forest off-road. The new Explorer is my daily.

Warm regards,
Honorata
Congrats and welcome to the forum.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Finally here - purchased a new (to me) 2022 Explorer ST over the weekend and so thankful for this forum. I've already learned so much! I'm in Napa, CA now, but relocating to Dallas/Fort Worth Area in a month or so! The likely upgrades/mods coming soon (Sway Bar, lowering springs, aFe Intake and Intercooler to name a few) I'm also exploring how to swap the 10.1 portrait screen back to landscape, but otherwise just love this thing. :cool:(y) View attachment 24174
Congrats and welcome.

BR_ST84

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Hello all,

Picked up My 2023 ST about 3 months ago and I am happy that i did. I was just doing some browsing and came a crossed this forum and decided to join.

Attachments

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello all,

Picked up My 2023 ST about 3 months ago and I am happy that i did. I was just doing some browsing and came a crossed this forum and decided to join.
Congrats and welcome to the forum.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hello all,

Welcome to the forum.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
What’s up I’m Brett
I’m Happy as can be with my new 2023 ST can’t wait to put some mods on and see what she’s got IMG_5617.jpeg

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
What’s up I’m Brett
I’m Happy as can be with my new 2023 ST can’t wait to put some mods on and see what she’s got View attachment 24309
Welcome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21BlackST

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
I’m Tim I picked up a 2021 ST with 16k roughly a month ago. Been lurking here for a while before I purchased it. Came from a 2018 edge sport. The st is a massive upgrade. Also had an 2015 sho before the edge. Mods will be coming soon.

Attachments

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
I’m Tim I picked up a 2021 ST with 16k roughly a month ago. Been lurking here for a while before I purchased it. Came from a 2018 edge sport. The st is a massive upgrade. Also had an 2015 sho before the edge. Mods will be coming soon.
Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
What’s up I’m Brett
I’m Happy as can be with my new 2023 ST can’t wait to put some mods on and see what she’s got View attachment 24309
Congrats and welcome. Nice color. We had that color at the ST Experience.

Rick4345

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2024 Ford Explorer St-Line
Hello and welcome to Explorer ST Forum, the premier community for Explorer ST owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.
Hi,

I just purchased a 2024 Ford Explorer ST-Line about a week ago.

So far, I'm pretty happy with it. I just have to get it cleaned up and add all the little stuff to it to make it my own.

I am currently the Chief Deputy Coroner for the county that I live in.

I will be using my Explorer for work as well as pleasure.

I traded in a 2021 Subaru Outback Limited XT. It was a great vehicle, but just didn't quite work out for what I wanted.

I don't have any pictures yet because it's filthy. I just drove it home from the dealership because I detail my own cars.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hi,

I just purchased a 2024 Ford Explorer ST-Line about a week ago.

So far, I'm pretty happy with it. I just have to get it cleaned up and add all the little stuff to it to make it my own.

I am currently the Chief Deputy Coroner for the county that I live in.

I will be using my Explorer for work as well as pleasure.

I traded in a 2021 Subaru Outback Limited XT. It was a great vehicle, but just didn't quite work out for what I wanted.

I don't have any pictures yet because it's filthy. I just drove it home from the dealership because I detail my own cars.
Congrats and welcome.