Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I’m Tim I picked up a 2021 ST with 16k roughly a month ago. Been lurking here for a while before I purchased it. Came from a 2018 edge sport. The st is a massive upgrade. Also had an 2015 sho before the edge. Mods will be coming soon.
Congrats Tim and welcome.

Adiazusn

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Ford Explorer ST
Hello and welcome to Explorer ST Forum, the premier community for Explorer ST owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.
HI All,
I’m Angel from Surfside Beach, SC. Picked up my new 2025 ST last week. I have 240 miles and so far I’m impressed. Nice upgrades from my 2018 Limited (which i loved). Looking forward to getting better acquainted with this forum.

Attachments

BrooseDaMoose

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST, Silver Spruce Metalic
HI All,
I’m Angel from Surfside Beach, SC. Picked up my new 2025 ST last week. I have 240 miles and so far I’m impressed. Nice upgrades from my 2018 Limited (which i loved). Looking forward to getting better acquainted with this forum.
Lots of good info and people here! Welcome to the forum!

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
And make sure you look into the ST SUV Experience. I don't think they're opening it up to '25 owners till next year, but you DO want to go, trust me. Have yet to talk to anyone who's done it and didn't have a great time.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
HI All,
WELCOME TO THE FORUM.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
HI All,
Congrats and welcome to the forum.

Adiazusn

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Ford Explorer ST
And make sure you look into the ST SUV Experience. I don't think they're opening it up to '25 owners till next year, but you DO want to go, trust me. Have yet to talk to anyone who's done it and didn't have a great time.
I already added my name to the Wait List. It's only 3 hours away so I will taking advantage of this great opportunity. Thanks!

russmcdonald22ST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thanks for the add Russ here. From Enumclaw, WA. First ecoboost for me 2022 Explorer ST. Owned quite a few Fords over the years. Looking forward to learning new things.

mf67317

Reactions
Vehicle
2013 Dodge Charger SRT8
New to the forum and a 2024 Explorer ST! I am in the Canton Ohio area and need help with mods! Any local help would be greatly appreciated!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
New to the forum and a 2024 Explorer ST! I am in the Canton Ohio area and need help with mods! Any local help would be greatly appreciated!
Welcome to the forum. Not much help with any mods, my ST is stock.

BrooseDaMoose

Reactions
Vehicle
Welcome to the forum! First mod should be the intercooler. The stock one is too small and is prone to heat soak. The best bang for the buck is definitely a tune and I recommend ZFG’s DMS tune. Look into their Stage 1 deal. Enables you to change your daily drive into a raging road beat with the turn of the dial. Then there are intake mods, suspension mods and exhausts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aaronmarks

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
What's up everyone!

My name is Aaron and I'm a new member based out of Dallas, TX. I just purchased an Explorer ST for my wife for Mother's Day and I absolutely love this thing! It's my first Ford, and because of the experience we've had with this suv so far, it definitely won't be the last!

I'm the GM at a performance and auto body shop in Dallas, TX, and with that said, there is absolutely NO WAY the ST will remain stock. I've already got a few parts on the way and I can't wait to modify it.

View attachment DSC04569-2.jpg

View attachment DSC04573-edit-2.jpg

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
What's up everyone!

My name is Aaron and I'm a new member based out of Dallas, TX. I just purchased an Explorer ST for my wife for Mother's Day and I absolutely love this thing! It's my first Ford, and because of the experience we've had with this suv so far, it definitely won't be the last!

I'm the GM at a performance and auto body shop in Dallas, TX, and with that said, there is absolutely NO WAY the ST will remain stock. I've already got a few parts on the way and I can't wait to modify it.

View attachment 24471

View attachment 24472
Welcome to the forum.

BrooseDaMoose

Reactions
Vehicle
Welcome to the forum! After some reading I think you’ll find the intercooler to be one of the first important mods! After that it depends what direction you want to go, i.e. suspension, intake, exhaust, tune, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
What's up everyone!

View attachment 24471

View attachment 24472
Welcome Aaron and congrats.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Welcome and congrats on your ST.

Explorer ST Posts