Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thanks for the add Russ here. From Enumclaw, WA. First ecoboost for me 2022 Explorer ST. Owned quite a few Fords over the years. Looking forward to learning new things.
Welcome Russ and congrats on your purchase.

aaronmarks

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Welcome to the forum! After some reading I think you’ll find the intercooler to be one of the first important mods! After that it depends what direction you want to go, i.e. suspension, intake, exhaust, tune, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My AWE exhaust was just delivered, same brand that I have on my Audi and I love it. Once I get it back from recall service I'm getting it installed.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
My AWE exhaust was just delivered, same brand that I have on my Audi and I love it. Once I get it back from recall service I'm getting it installed.
I like the way the AWE exhaust sounds. Seriously considering swapping out to that.

aaronmarks

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I like the way the AWE exhaust sounds. Seriously considering swapping out to that.
I don't know if this is frowned upon on or not in the forums (someone accused me of being a scammer since I'm new), but I have a performance shop in Dallas and have worked with AWE on a number of occasions. If you ever are considering pulling the trigger, I'm happy to tap into my network to get you better pricing than the average Joe.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I don't know if this is frowned upon on or not in the forums (someone accused me of being a scammer since I'm new), but I have a performance shop in Dallas and have worked with AWE on a number of occasions. If you ever are considering pulling the trigger, I'm happy to tap into my network to get you better pricing than the average Joe.
Sent you a PM.

valleyford

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Explorer ST
Howdy, folks! No stranger to Ford Performance vehicles ('17 RS, '22 Raptor, '23 Mach 1 HP), but just picked up a '25 in vapor blue metallic--upgraded the '22 Bronco Sport commuter. I'm in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, with plenty of twisty back roads for spirited driving and the Skyline Drive just a half hour away for calmer cruising. Looking forward to finding out what intercooler, exhaust, tune, and mounts / braces I can install if / when available for the '25. Thanks!

25st2.jpg
25st3.jpg 25st4.jpg

Eltee

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Sold my beloved 2013 Explorer XLT 4WD and purchased a 2022 Explorer ST with the Performance and Tech Packages. Love it. Have the bench 2nd row as we often have 7 folks to ferry around. I think the ST is an ultimate sleeper vehicle, looks like a soccer mom SUV but with 400HP and all sorts of tech inside. Considering a Borla exhaust, oil catch can, etc. and hoping to find someone in the Ft. Worth area who can do some Forscan work for me.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
I love that blue, I think I prefer my black ST, but that is a close second.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Howdy, folks! No stranger to Ford Performance vehicles ('17 RS, '22 Raptor, '23 Mach 1 HP), but just picked up a '25 in vapor blue metallic--upgraded the '22 Bronco Sport commuter. I'm in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, with plenty of twisty back roads for spirited driving and the Skyline Drive just a half hour away for calmer cruising. Looking forward to finding out what intercooler, exhaust, tune, and mounts / braces I can install if / when available for the '25. Thanks!

View attachment 24582
View attachment 24583 View attachment 24584
Congrats and welcome.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Sold my beloved 2013 Explorer XLT 4WD and purchased a 2022 Explorer ST with the Performance and Tech Packages. Love it. Have the bench 2nd row as we often have 7 folks to ferry around. I think the ST is an ultimate sleeper vehicle, looks like a soccer mom SUV but with 400HP and all sorts of tech inside. Considering a Borla exhaust, oil catch can, etc. and hoping to find someone in the Ft. Worth area who can do some Forscan work for me.
Congrats and welcome.

sfrotu4r

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I’m Christopher from Phoenix, AZ. Purchased a 2020 ST in June due to family growth. Previously owned a 2012 Charger RT. My Wife drives a ‘19 Expedition and we both love that truck. I wanted something similar, with a little more performance and that’s when I came across the Explorer ST.

ST was bone stock for about 3 days…

Mods:
- CVFab Intercooler
- CVFab Catted Downpipes
- S&B Cold Air Intake
- Valvetronic Designs Mufflers
- Magnaflow X-Pipe
- Cobb Tune 91oct and E50 by GooseTuned
- J&L Catch Can
- Steeda Rear Differential Brace
- Fuel-it Bluetooth flex fuel kit

Looking forward to some cooler weather so I can start enjoying the performance of this vehicle! Dyno and 1/4 mile numbers to come this winter.

IMG_9802.jpeg IMG_9628.jpeg IMG_9342.jpeg

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I’m Christopher from Phoenix, AZ. Purchased a 2020 ST in June due to family growth. Previously owned a 2012 Charger RT. My Wife drives a ‘19 Expedition and we both love that truck. I wanted something similar, with a little more performance and that’s when I came across the Explorer ST.

Mods:
- CVFab Intercooler
- CVFab Catted Downpipes
- S&B Cold Air Intake
- Magnaflow X-Pipe
- J&L Catch Can

Looking forward to some cooler weather so I can start enjoying the performance of this vehicle! Dyno and 1/4 mile numbers to come this winter.

View attachment 24649 View attachment 24650 View attachment 24651
Congrats and welcome.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST

Mods:
- CVFab Intercooler
- CVFab Catted Downpipes
- S&B Cold Air Intake
- Magnaflow X-Pipe
- J&L Catch Can

Welcome to the forum.

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST

Mods:
- CVFab Intercooler
- CVFab Catted Downpipes
- S&B Cold Air Intake
- Magnaflow X-Pipe
- J&L Catch Can

Welcome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Hello! I purchased a 2020 Explorer ST Tech / non-street pack last week. Got it back home from the dealer (2.5 hours away) only to notice my door has horrible orange peel. Thankfully the dealers been great and came down to swap it out. Current driving a Mercedes loaner and can't wait to get back with the ST.
So far:
Immediately blacked out the logos
Tint, 20% all around, 50% windscreen.
Mbrp exhaust - in my garage
Headlight/taillight tint - bogar design, still in route.
Looking to do something with the wheels and brakes as I was hoping for a street pack but this deal worked out for me. Any recommendations would be awesome
Also will be lowering and tuning over the winter. Have a little one on the way that's taking my priorities for the next few weeks.

Attachments

BrooseDaMoose

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST, Silver Spruce Metalic
Welcome to the forum! If your not totally opposed to the stock rims you could have them powdercoated. That's what I have decided to do with mine. It's only $100/rim so that's pretty affordable.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hello! I purchased a 2020 Explorer ST Tech / non-street pack last week. Got it back home from the dealer (2.5 hours away) only to notice my door has horrible orange peel. Thankfully the dealers been great and came down to swap it out. Current driving a Mercedes loaner and can't wait to get back with the ST.
So far:
Immediately blacked out the logos
Tint, 20% all around, 50% windscreen.
Mbrp exhaust - in my garage
Headlight/taillight tint - bogar design, still in route.
Looking to do something with the wheels and brakes as I was hoping for a street pack but this deal worked out for me. Any recommendations would be awesome
Also will be lowering and tuning over the winter. Have a little one on the way that's taking my priorities for the next few weeks.
Welcome to the forum.

Coffeehouse

Firefighter
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
Hello! Traded my 2018 Sport for the 21 ST when it came out. Has everything except the moonroof and rails. I like the roofline without em but to each his (or her) own. Test drove a 25 yesterday. It's a great vehicle but I didn't get that wow feeling like I did when moving from the 18 to the 21. That means I have some disposable income to mod. If you haven't picked up the lettering, stop at UPR Products and get 'em. $50 a set and they pop on the black trim.
20240830_080809.jpg 20240830_074803.jpg 20240830_080502.jpg

Coffeehouse

Firefighter
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
Welcome to the forum! If your not totally opposed to the stock rims you could have them powdercoated. That's what I have decided to do with mine. It's only $100/rim so that's pretty affordable.
Broose - have a pic of what they look like pc'd?

Explorer ST Posts