Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Ford Explorer ST
Hi everyone, new to the forum. Picking up my 2025 explorer st next Saturday! Coming from a Tesla Model Y LR. Looking forward to learning about the explorers!

JudeH

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer Platinum
Hello and welcome to Explorer ST Forum, the premier community for Explorer ST owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.
Hey there, I just took delivery on an 2022 Explorer Platinum with, wait for it, 3K miles on it. I know, a unicorn! My question is about the tray in between the rear captains chairs. It seems bolted to the floor but I feel like it should have a hinge to bring it up to seat height. Maybe it was an after market addition? Any help? I'm new to the Explorer family but she drives like a dream...traded in my Lincoln MKT with 134K miles on it. I loved that car but it needed lots of work and I need 4WD for our winters.....