Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
All welcome to the forum.

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Ford Explorer ST
Welcome GomerPyle. How did the purchase go?
Went great. Picked it up last Monday. Only have 292 miles on it so far. I have already put weathertech mats throughout added an “ST” trailer hitch plug on the hitch and added a cargo carrier in the back. (I will have my third row down 90% of the time). My wife has a friend that does hood graphics so I’m thinking of adding either two black stripes or one big one with a design in the middle. One thing I wish Ford did better was give us an added instrument page where we could see battery charge etc. and not just engine temp and oil temp. Even my old 2015 Jeep Trailhawk gave me more readings than this and did not cost nearly as much, but maybe they can add it in a download or something or maybe someone can make an app where we can see everything from the infotainment screen. Anyhow so far very happy with it.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello Guys and Gals,
I'm Jordan, just recently picked up this 2022 blue Explorer ST, this is my first Ford that I've ever owned, always been a big Jap crap dude, I'm happy to be here and learn as much as can from yall ! 20241008_180926.jpg

Lil Red One

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Explorer ST
Welcome. Nice to see local person. You will enjoy the ride. They are a blast.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Welcome. Nice to see local person. You will enjoy the ride. They are a blast.
Thanks! I am enjoying that torque around 2k to 3k, makes this heavy suv feel light in it's feet with that 10spd.

Ogden! Dude that's my home city, live in riverton now.

Reactions
Vehicle
2024 Ford Explorer ST
How we doing folks!!

New member here!

2024 Explorer ST in Forged Green!

Loving the ST so far!

Not much done just yet. 20% tint front and rear. 50% on the windshield! Good old Amazon center console organizer and organizer in the cubby under the radio/environmental controls.

Wanting to do soooo much more but I’m totally unsure what will/will not screw up the warranties that we got on the ST.

Any advice would totally appreciated!

Glad to be here and can’t wait to learn/help!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST, Silver Spruce Metalic
How we doing folks!!

New member here!

Loving the ST so far!

Not much done just yet. 20% tint front and rear. 50% on the windshield! Good old Amazon center console organizer and organizer in the cubby under the radio/environmental controls.

Wanting to do soooo much more but I’m totally unsure what will/will not screw up the warranties that we got on the ST.

Welcome to the forum. An intercooler is a must do on these. Differential brace if you’re going to be launching it even a little bit. You’re pretty safe with bolt-ons but a tune will definitely void your warranty; if you get caught. However, you never know when a dealership wants to be a hard ass and give you a hard time. For the most part they don’t care though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Hello Guys and Gals,
I'm Jordan, just recently picked up this 2022 blue Explorer ST, this is my first Ford that I've ever owned, always been a big Jap crap dude, I'm happy to be here and learn as much as can from yall ! View attachment 25634
Welcome and congratulations

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
How we doing folks!!

New member here!

Loving the ST so far!

Kris G

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Hey Everyone,
Finishing papers on my red 2022 Explorer ST tomorrow. The little I have driven it was a ton of fun. Can't wait to learn from the experienced people in the community. I'm really excited, I've had my GMC Sierra for 10 years and will keep it, but needed something new and fun. Almost got an SRT but chose the ST.

I've watched some videos and apparently a new intercooler and programmer are a must- anyone have a brand they swear by for me to look at?

Hopefully pics and more info soon-

Semper Fi to the jarheads

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Hey Everyone,
Finishing papers on my red 2022 Explorer ST tomorrow. The little I have driven it was a ton of fun. Can't wait to learn from the experienced people in the community. I'm really excited, I've had my GMC Sierra for 10 years and will keep it, but needed something new and fun. Almost got an SRT but chose the ST.

I've watched some videos and apparently a new intercooler and programmer are a must- anyone have a brand they swear by for me to look at?

Reactions
Vehicle
2024 Ford Explorer ST
Hey Everyone,

Enjoy! It’s a great vehicle!! Time for the both of us to get to wrenching!!!

Not a veteran here, but I do appreciate you and the veteran community! Presently an employee of a VA. Day in and day out I put my all into performing my duties. I can only hope I provide the level of care your brothers and sisters deserve!

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello Guys and Gals,
I'm Jordan, just recently picked up this 2022 blue Explorer ST, this is my first Ford that I've ever owned, always been a big Jap crap dude, I'm happy to be here and learn as much as can from yall ! View attachment 25634
Congrats and welcome.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford F250 Tremor
We'll be picking up our 25 ST on Friday. Special ordered in August. It's arrival surprised both me and the dealer, since the tracking stated it was built and not yet shipped (as of yesterday) but was dropped off yesterday afternoon....it was filthy, but looked really nice. Can't wait to pick it up!

This will be our 4th Explorer:
2011 XLT
2016 Sport
2018 Limited

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST, Silver Spruce Metalic
Hey Everyone,

The CVF intercooler is a popular choice. If you are looking to get tuned, ZFG is a great option. I got their Stage 1 package which includes the CVF intercooler, the RTD+/tune and 4 tokens. I chose the DMS option so I can change tunes on the fly.