Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hello! Traded my 2018 Sport for the 21 ST when it came out. Has everything except the moonroof and rails. I like the roofline without em but to each his (or her) own. Test drove a 25 yesterday. It's a great vehicle but I didn't get that wow feeling like I did when moving from the 18 to the 21. That means I have some disposable income to mod. If you haven't picked up the lettering, stop at UPR Products and get 'em. $50 a set and they pop on the black trim.
View attachment 24883 View attachment 24884 View attachment 24885
Welcome to the forum.

BrooseDaMoose

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST, Silver Spruce Metalic
Broose - have a pic of what they look like pc'd?
Not yet. I actually just decided to go this route after a deal on some rims fell through. Once I have them done I will post some pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Polizi212

U.S. Army Veteran
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Hello! I purchased a 2020 Explorer ST Tech / non-street pack last week. Got it back home from the dealer (2.5 hours away) only to notice my door has horrible orange peel. Thankfully the dealers been great and came down to swap it out. Current driving a Mercedes loaner and can't wait to get back with the ST.
So far:
Immediately blacked out the logos
Tint, 20% all around, 50% windscreen.
Mbrp exhaust - in my garage
Headlight/taillight tint - bogar design, still in route.
Looking to do something with the wheels and brakes as I was hoping for a street pack but this deal worked out for me. Any recommendations would be awesome
Also will be lowering and tuning over the winter. Have a little one on the way that's taking my priorities for the next few weeks.

I too suffer the Aluminum Wheels but I will be getting the black ones here soon. I found a place in Detroit that sells the Wheels I want and they will buy my used ones from me from my ST. according to them they will take my tires off my rims and put them on the new rims mount and balace and set the TPMS for less than 900

BrooseDaMoose

Reactions
Vehicle
I too suffer the Aluminum Wheels but I will be getting the black ones here soon. I found a place in Detroit that sells the Wheels I want and they will buy my used ones from me from my ST. according to them they will take my tires off my rims and put them on the new rims mount and balace and set the TPMS for less than 900
My local shop charges $25/tire to unmount, move TPS, mount and balance. So unless that includes the cost of the rims, which would be very cheap, I would think they would do it for less than $900!

Polizi212

U.S. Army Veteran
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
My local shop charges $25/tire to unmount, move TPS, mount and balance. So unless that includes the cost of the rims, which would be very cheap, I would think they would do it for less than $900!

Sorry to better explain that 900 includes the tire dismount remount balance and install on the car and also includes the difference in the price of what they will give me for my stock rims and the price of the new ST Black Rims.

BrooseDaMoose

Reactions
Vehicle
Sorry to better explain that 900 includes the tire dismount remount balance and install on the car and also includes the difference in the price of what they will give me for my stock rims and the price of the new ST Black Rims.
Then that’s a pretty good deal.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello! I purchased a 2020 Explorer ST Tech / non-street pack last week. Got it back home from the dealer (2.5 hours away) only to notice my door has horrible orange peel. Thankfully the dealers been great and came down to swap it out. Current driving a Mercedes loaner and can't wait to get back with the ST.
So far:
Immediately blacked out the logos
Tint, 20% all around, 50% windscreen.
Mbrp exhaust - in my garage
Headlight/taillight tint - bogar design, still in route.
Looking to do something with the wheels and brakes as I was hoping for a street pack but this deal worked out for me. Any recommendations would be awesome
Also will be lowering and tuning over the winter. Have a little one on the way that's taking my priorities for the next few weeks.
Welcome.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello! Traded my 2018 Sport for the 21 ST when it came out. Has everything except the moonroof and rails. I like the roofline without em but to each his (or her) own. Test drove a 25 yesterday. It's a great vehicle but I didn't get that wow feeling like I did when moving from the 18 to the 21. That means I have some disposable income to mod. If you haven't picked up the lettering, stop at UPR Products and get 'em. $50 a set and they pop on the black trim.
View attachment 24883 View attachment 24884 View attachment 24885
Welcome.

Drewlius

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
Hello All! I can't believe it took me so long to find this forum. I was raised to be Ford-for-Life, so unless I want to dishonor the memory of my departed family members or be disowned by the ones still here, I have to toe the line. My first Explorer was the '19 Sport, but I traded that for 21' ST. The demand was so high that I was lucky to get it. I had to ink the deal with the dealership while the vehicle was still in transit from the factory.

Anyway...I'm happy to be here amongst some fellow ST fans.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hello All! I can't believe it took me so long to find this forum. I was raised to be Ford-for-Life, so unless I want to dishonor the memory of my departed family members or be disowned by the ones still here, I have to toe the line. My first Explorer was the '19 Sport, but I traded that for 21' ST. The demand was so high that I was lucky to get it. I had to ink the deal with the dealership while the vehicle was still in transit from the factory.

Welcome to the forum.

BrooseDaMoose

Reactions
Vehicle

Welcome to the forum! Glad you found us. Just to give you a head’s up, cutting in on someone else’s thread is known as “hijacking”. You can start your own thread. Not a big deal, just trying to be helpful! Glad to have you!

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST

Welcome to the forum.

HiPwrBBQ

Reactions
Vehicle
200? ST
Hey all, New to the forum. Looking for a used ST. Current have a 2015 RV with the V10. Runs like a champ. I always do our own vehicles maintenance, is there anything that stands out I should look for when shopping for an ST?

Calif-ST

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Explorer ST
Hi Everyone,
So I'm in the market for a new Sporty SUV. Currently drive a 2016 Grand Cherokee SRT, but at a 108K miles it's getting long in the tooth. Explorer ST is top of the list for replacement so wanted to join and learn all about it. I'm looking at the 2025 Explorer ST in Carbonized Gray. Initially looked at Vapor Blue, but that color looks so different in the shade (great) and sunlight (not as great). Subjective I know.

Anyway long time car guy living in the SF Bay Area. I have a 2020 GT500 (Twister Orange with Black Roof) in the garage and thought "why not make it a Ford/Ford family.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hey all, New to the forum. Looking for a used ST. Current have a 2015 RV with the V10. Runs like a champ. I always do our own vehicles maintenance, is there anything that stands out I should look for when shopping for an ST?
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Welcome to the forum and happy hunting.

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Hi Everyone,
So I'm in the market for a new Sporty SUV. Currently drive a 2016 Grand Cherokee SRT, but at a 108K miles it's getting long in the tooth. Explorer ST is top of the list for replacement so wanted to join and learn all about it. I'm looking at the 2025 Explorer ST in Carbonized Gray. Initially looked at Vapor Blue, but that color looks so different in the shade (great) and sunlight (not as great). Subjective I know.

Anyway long time car guy living in the SF Bay Area. I have a 2020 GT500 (Twister Orange with Black Roof) in the garage and thought "why not make it a Ford/Ford family.
Welcome!!

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the forum. Good luck in in decision making and you will not be disappointed no matter what color you pick.

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Explorer ST
Just joined the ST club. Finally decided to upgrade from a 2016 Explorer Sport to the a new '25. List of customizations is growing quickly! Dropped it off this morning for tint. Performance, suspension, and more very soon.

Frei

Active Duty U.S. Army
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Hi all,

Been a long time since Ive been on a forum but Im glad Im here. I just got a 2020 Explorer here in WA about a month ago and found out its a Canadian model. But Already done a few things to it (front window tint, black lug nuts and yellow fog light inserts) and planning on adding down pipes, thermal exhaust and intercooler View attachment tempImage2ezZeR.jpg

Explorer ST Posts