Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST, Silver Spruce Metalic
Just joined the ST club. Finally decided to upgrade from a 2016 Explorer Sport to the a new '25. List of customizations is growing quickly! Dropped it off this morning for tint. Performance, suspension, and more very soon.

Welcome to the forum!

Reactions
Vehicle
Hi all,

Been a long time since Ive been on a forum but Im glad Im here. I just got a 2020 Explorer here in WA about a month ago and found out its a Canadian model. But Already done a few things to it (front window tint, black lug nuts and yellow fog light inserts) and planning on adding down pipes, thermal exhaust and intercooler View attachment 25217
Welcome to the forum! Lot's of good info here!

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Just joined the ST club. Finally decided to upgrade from a 2016 Explorer Sport to the a new '25. List of customizations is growing quickly! Dropped it off this morning for tint. Performance, suspension, and more very soon.

Welcome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Hi all,

Been a long time since Ive been on a forum but Im glad Im here. I just got a 2020 Explorer here in WA about a month ago and found out its a Canadian model. But Already done a few things to it (front window tint, black lug nuts and yellow fog light inserts) and planning on adding down pipes, thermal exhaust and intercooler View attachment 25217
Welcome!!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST

Welcome to the forum.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Congrats

Congrats and welcome to the forum.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
C
Hi all,

Congrats and welcome.

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Explorer ST
Just got my AWD 2025 Explorer ST in Vapor Blue, upgrading my 2014 Edge (with more and more annoying problems that could not be diagnosed). It's been amazing in the few days I've had it, and already had its' first kids soccer run (next time I'll have my weathertech mats in)!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Just got my AWD 2025 Explorer ST in Vapor Blue, upgrading my 2014 Edge (with more and more annoying problems that could not be diagnosed). It's been amazing in the few days I've had it, and already had its' first kids soccer run (next time I'll have my weathertech mats in)!
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Explorer ST
Hello everyone. Just got our new 2025 Explorer ST in Vapor blue. Beautiful vehicle and love the power.

Reactions
Vehicle
Welcome to the forum!

Reactions
Vehicle
Hello everyone. Just got our new 2025 Explorer ST in Vapor blue. Beautiful vehicle and love the power.
Welcome to the forum!

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Ford Explorer ST
Just got our 25 ST in Rapid Red AWD. Will be swapping out the front & rear stock blue ovals for the OEM black ones. I love her so far! IMG_2496.jpeg IMG_2495.jpeg IMG_2497.jpeg

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT