Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Madisonville ST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Welcome Mac, great picture and looks like you got the right color for yours.

BrooseDaMoose

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST, Silver Spruce Metalic
Welcome to the forum! Looks like a happy couple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Good Day all!

Figured I would finally make my introduction... I'm Mac, I'm in Clarksville, TN. Picked up my 2021 ST in July after my 17 SHO was totaled out in a accident.

Been in the forum for a little bit just reading and using as a reference for learning but figured it's time i engage a little.

Pic is my 21 ST and my girlfriend's 22 Timberline.
View attachment 25304
Welcome! Nice looking explorers

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Good Day all!

Figured I would finally make my introduction... I'm Mac, I'm in Clarksville, TN. Picked up my 2021 ST in July after my 17 SHO was totaled out in a accident.

Been in the forum for a little bit just reading and using as a reference for learning but figured it's time i engage a little.

View attachment 25304
Welcome Mac and nice pair of Explorers.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Good Day all!

View attachment 25304
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Explorer ST
Chas from AZ, here.
2025 ST, Star White, ordered March 25, received September 17.
I am a long time, 40+ years, Ford enthusiast.
Past and current vehicles include F150, F250, Mustang, and the 2025 ST.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST

macblaq

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Thanks all for the warm welcome. I bought it with a black wrap on th upper half but i didnt like it as it wasnt the same shade as the a pillar and b pilar so that has already been removed. The cross bars are going to go on her Tline as I do plan to delete my rails. I just got my dash cam so hard wire tonight thanks to @GTP write up. The other half having a TLine is great because she's into it too but the downside is she's into it too so I have to balance add ons. It's a good balance though. Mine stays street and we get hers a little dirty every now and then.

Really looking forward to learning from all of you. Coming from the SHO community I know a little that kind of rolled over but at the same time, the Ex ST is completely different and a whole lot more fun to have.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thanks all for the warm welcome. I bought it with a black wrap on th upper half but i didnt like it as it wasnt the same shade as the a pillar and b pilar so that has already been removed. The cross bars are going to go on her Tline as I do plan to delete my rails. I just got my dash cam so hard wire tonight thanks to @GTP write up. The other half having a TLine is great because she's into it too but the downside is she's into it too so I have to balance add ons. It's a good balance though. Mine stays street and we get hers a little dirty every now and then.

Really looking forward to learning from all of you. Coming from the SHO community I know a little that kind of rolled over but at the same time, the Ex ST is completely different and a whole lot more fun to have.
My daughter is in the Army as just moved from Clarksville to Colorado Springs. Have you been to JP's Hot Chicken in Clarksville? So good!

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Ford Explorer ST
Hi Ammon from Maryland, Just got a Vapor Blue ST last Saturday coming from a '19 Sport. That truck was fun but so far the new ST is way more fun. already have 500 miles as we bought it and packed it up to head to a hockey tournament. Looking forward to Mods and messing with FORscan as it gets updated for this track monster.

Madisonville ST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Hi Ammon from Maryland, Just got a Vapor Blue ST last Saturday coming from a '19 Sport. That truck was fun but so far the new ST is way more fun. already have 500 miles as we bought it and packed it up to head to a hockey tournament. Looking forward to Mods and messing with FORscan as it gets updated for this track monster.
Welcome and congratulations on your new ride!

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Welcome!!

macblaq

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
My daughter is in the Army as just moved from Clarksville to Colorado Springs. Have you been to JP's Hot Chicken in Clarksville? So good!
I haven't, I don't go to that side of town much. I stay more towards the soutside of town. I'll have to check it out.

Helojockey

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Explorer ST
Brought home the new beast yesterday, traded a 2022 Timberline on the ST, in the rain, so the delivery team took the all weather mats out of our timberline and put them in the new ST so the carpet wouldn’t get wet… all during a hurricane that decided a mountain vacation was in order. Cell towers were out all over the valley, so syncing with ford pass and google was a true challenge, completed that process in the driveway last night. Looking forward to learning the new tech from all the folks in the forum.