Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What Have You Done To Your Explorer ST Today

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Have had my ST for almost 2 weeks now. Baby steps:
- TuxMat floor liners
- 3D Kagu cargo liner
- J&L Catch can
- Some black valve stem caps (showed up with green plastic and one was missing...¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )
- The aluminum ST pedal covers

Still researching parts, but have a list of ideas going. Probably going to do some suspension pieces this fall along with the differential brace and move into power modifications around the new year.

In the meantime, having a blast driving this thing! First time I've had a fun car since selling my 370Z a little over 10 years ago.
Green valve caps are used to show the tires are inflated with nitrogen.

hfrog355

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Green valve caps are used to show the tires are inflated with nitrogen.
Interesting. Did not know that was a thing.

She's going to have to get used to regular air like the rest of us, LOL.

Suprawill1

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Welcome and good luck!

BrooseDaMoose

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST, Silver Spruce Metalic
Did you use plastic valve stem caps? A lot of people use the metal ones cuz they look cool but they fuse to the stem and are a bitch to get off, if they even come off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hfrog355

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST

BrooseDaMoose

Reactions
Vehicle
Recieved and installed my Auto-Stop Eliminator.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST (AWD)
Did you use plastic valve stem caps? A lot of people use the metal ones cuz they look cool but they fuse to the stem and are a bitch to get off, if they even come off!

Great point on this. I too was victimized by the green aluminum cap fusion. stick with the plastic here, it's not worth the headache and risk cutting it yourself. Ford wanted to charge me $120 to fix it - i said "yo-mama!". Pulled out the dremel and went to town.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST (AWD)
I thought you had a tune? Maybe I'm mistaken. ZFG takes that feature out for ya.
BTW - Cobb Access Port has both the auto/stop eliminator and pedal commander. You can do it yourself and adjust directly from the device.

BrooseDaMoose

Reactions
Vehicle
I thought you had a tune? Maybe I'm mistaken. ZFG takes that feature out for ya.
They can’t take the auto stop/start out with the tune. At least that’s what Adam told me when I asked about it. I also asked about the automatic parking brake at the same time and he said they didn’t have control over that with the tune.

Reactions
Interesting. Did not know that was a thing.

She's going to have to get used to regular air like the rest of us, LOL.
I like to switch out my summer air with winter air and add blue caps as indicators. When I go back to summer air I add red caps :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Suprawill1

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
They can’t take the auto stop/start out with the tune. At least that’s what Adam told me when I asked about it. I also asked about the automatic parking brake at the same time and he said they didn’t have control over that with the tune.

That's strange. It was taken out by the tune for me. Maybe it's no longer an option.

Suprawill1

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Installed this today. Much more sporty than stock!

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Looks great Supra!

Adam has taken the auto start/stop out of all my tune revisions? Not sure why he can’t do it anymore…?

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
So for me I was about a half hour from putting my wire cover on the front frame but got a little careless with the buffer and burned through the clear and paint on both outside corners… starting over but have a good base so hope to have it on Saturday. IMG_0648.jpeg

BrooseDaMoose

Reactions
Vehicle
Ouch!

Suprawill1

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
So for me I was about a half hour from putting my wire cover on the front frame but got a little careless with the buffer and burned through the clear and paint on both outside corners… starting over but have a good base so hope to have it on Saturday. View attachment 24701
You should market this! ;)

Suprawill1

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Looks great Supra!

Adam has taken the auto start/stop out of all my tune revisions? Not sure why he can’t do it anymore…?
Thanks!

Maybe the start/stop removal got hit by legalities. (shrug)