Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What Have You Done To Your Explorer ST Today

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
So I got it finished and installed... Here are some pictures as well as the template. For the template the dotted lines are where it is bent and in the bottom right is the side view so you can see the angles... View attachment 24717 View attachment 24718 View attachment 24719 View attachment 24720 View attachment 24721 View attachment 24736
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TEMPLATE IS MIRRORED… THE TOP SHOULD BE THE BOTTOM.
Outstanding! Might just have to do this thanks to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrooseDaMoose

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST, Silver Spruce Metalic
Do you remember if you used 2", 2 1/4" or 2 1/2" T bolts for your turbo?
They were 67-75mm which is about 2 1/2 - 3". There is a small one that is 57-65mm that goes on one of the turbos. I forgot which one. I think it was the passenger side but I'm not positive.

Suprawill1

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
They were 67-75mm which is about 2 1/2 - 3". There is a small one that is 57-65mm that goes on one of the turbos. I forgot which one. I think it was the passenger side but I'm not positive.
Yes, I'm speaking of the one that goes onto the charge end of the turbo itself. I'm assuming that's the 57-65mm. It's a short elbow hose on the right/passenger side turbo.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST

BrooseDaMoose

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST, Silver Spruce Metalic

hfrog355

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Have had my ST for almost 2 weeks now. Baby steps:
- TuxMat floor liners
- 3D Kagu cargo liner
- J&L Catch can
- Some black valve stem caps (showed up with green plastic and one was missing...¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )
- The aluminum ST pedal covers

Still researching parts, but have a list of ideas going. Probably going to do some suspension pieces this fall along with the differential brace and move into power modifications around the new year.

In the meantime, having a blast driving this thing! First time I've had a fun car since selling my 370Z a little over 10 years ago.
Installed a Diode Dynamics Brakehitch light and K&N air filter.

Probably going to move to some suspension parts next. Looking at the subframe lockout kit and sway bar.

Is there a material difference between the Steeda and FenFAB subframe kits? Steeda looks part dependent based on which subframe you wound up with, whereas FenFAB is a one size fits all affair.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
AWR installed today! But also… I don’t think this is anything… but check out my sub frame diff bolt.. looks… greasy? But no fluid/drips anything like that.. anyone know what this is? I already have new bolt and JXB bushing. That will be installed next week when I can get an impact under there. But yeah, look how “clean it looks around the bushing.. it’s odd to me.

Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

Suprawill1

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Replaced a leaking trans cooler today. Turned a quoted $800 cost down to $255.
It was installed by a guy who charged me only $127 labor when everyone else wanted $500.
Ford stealership wanted $305 for the part but got it at Miracle Ford Parts for $128.
Don't know how they figure on charging $500 for 3 bolts and 2 rubber fluid lines.
Just more freakin' gouging.

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Ford Explorer ST 400a
Had a hill assist failure. Used FDRS to update ABS module that required new firmware. Problem cleared and all normal. Then used Forscan to change one setting to create bambi mode…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Finally got around to installing the Steeda rear diff pinion bushings. Definitely wasn’t easy pulling out the old bushings. For anyone doing this, take out the rear bolt/s from your diff after you get the lower bushings removed. The diff won’t drop down enough to get the top bushings out. Also, if you have the Steeda rear diff brace then you will need to remove the 2 long bolts and the back part of the brace to allow the diff to drop.

Polizi212

U.S. Army Veteran
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Installed my tuf skinz inserts that I had made in Reflective black, for the lift gate and the rocker panels. I think they look amazing. Just my opinion. A before and after shot, I think they look just subdued enough and will pop at night.

Attachments

Loaded05

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
I added the spacers that finally got delivered. 1-1/4" in front and 1-1/2" in back.
20240831_133543.jpg

Coffeehouse

Firefighter
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
WeatherTech front/pass mats and cargo mat. Ordered the fenfab ecu black cover with red back plate.

Suprawill1

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Installed the red inserts. I’ve had them since last December but was on the fence about them. But now that they’re on, I like them!
Did the same last year and I think they stand out nicely with this color scheme. Matches the "ST", the tail lights and the calipers.

Coffeehouse

Firefighter
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
Installed the red inserts. I’ve had them since last December but was on the fence about them. But now that they’re on, I like them!
Did these a few days ago.
st1.jpg st2.jpg

Loaded05

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Installed an ethanol sensor and connected it to my P3 gauge.
ethanol P3.jpg

Explorer ST Posts