Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What Have You Done To Your Explorer ST Today

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST, Silver Spruce Metalic
Just asking because that has been out for so long. I am surprised you that you just updated it now.
LOL! Well, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it! I’ve had it on a thumb drive for about six months but just got around to it because I had to redo all my Forscan programming so figured I do it to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Vehicle
At least you weren't asked what pants you wear on here!
Nope! But just for the record, I wear Wrangler jeans. LOL!

Reactions
Vehicle
Installed the HSF LED kit.

Polizi212

U.S. Army Veteran
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Installed the HSF LED kit.

I too bought that kit, I really liked the brighter turn signal lights and the brighter reverse lights. the License plate lights are just a bit brighter than I think is needed but I still like them and will keep them in. Now if only someone would make Hella brighter headlights and fogs for these vehicles I would be all set.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I too bought that kit, I really liked the brighter turn signal lights and the brighter reverse lights. the License plate lights are just a bit brighter than I think is needed but I still like them and will keep them in. Now if only someone would make Hella brighter headlights and fogs for these vehicles I would be all set.
These HSF reverse lights have ruined other cars for me. When I reverse in my wife's Volvo XC90 (same level of tint on the rear glass as my ExST), I feel like I'm blind. Seems like there's no light at all!

Polizi212

U.S. Army Veteran
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
These HSF reverse lights have ruined other cars for me. When I reverse in my wife's Volvo XC90 (same level of tint on the rear glass as my ExST), I feel like I'm blind. Seems like there's no light at all!
If only we can talk him into making headlights and fog lights, just think how awesome night driving would be.

Reactions
Got the 25' all torn down to add a CV Fab intercooler that should be here early next week. I bought OEM intercooler inlet and outlet end pipes from a 2024 (used but not used much at all) online. I will swap them out with the current new style ones on this 25' so that I don't need to purchase the CV Fab hot and cold side pipes. That saves me a few hundred $. I also swapped out the blue, grille Ford oval for a black oval. I removed the liftgate oval and will have a matching black oval in a couple of days. I was going to have custom black American flag emblems made but I went this new route instead.

IMG_4209.jpg IMG_4210.jpg IMG_4213.jpg IMG_4214.jpg