Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What Have You Done To Your Explorer ST Today

Madisonville ST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Installed front and rear dash cam, and power tap at the rain sensor. The hardest part was routing the wiring at the hatch to conceal it. The many threads on here helped a lot. Thanks to all

Dave, Can you tell us the model of dash cam you went with and how you like it?

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
I emptied the catch can juice.

20240908_163356.jpg

Funny thing happened though. I looked down past the hood latch to check out the tiny intercooler and it was missing. I thought for sure I was looking at the radiator. Hard to see because it's so damn bright outside. Assuming I'm looking at an aftermarket intercooler, anyone know what brand it might be? This discovery follows another one I made about the previous owner spending the money on a catch can so I don't have to https://www.explorerst.org/threads/...-and-i-havent-looked-under-the-hood-yet.7628/

It seems the previous owner also spent the money and efforts on the intercooler install as well.

20240908_163155.jpg
20240908_163224.jpg

DrJoKr

Reactions
Vehicle
25 Explorer ST
Just got XPEL XR Black ceramic 20% front doors and 70% everywhere else and also added the Smartliner cargo liner.

View attachment 25053

View attachment 25054

View attachment 25055
Looks nice!!!

Will the SmartLiner fold when rear seats are raised? If not, do you just have to take it out when using 3rd row?

I was debating getting the Husky with the split folding liner, but like the full coverage of the SmartLiner. I am wondering what do if I need to use the 3rd row while I am out? If I am home, I can just take it out and leave in garage, but if I am out somewhere and need the seats what do I do?

Thanks, and GoDawgs!
John
=

Coffeehouse

Firefighter
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
If it's anything like the weathertech, it'll fold. It's not pretty, but it is malleable enough to roll up behind the 3rd seat in a pinch.

Reactions
Vehicle
25 Explorer ST & 21 F150 PB
Looks nice!!!

Will the SmartLiner fold when rear seats are raised? If not, do you just have to take it out when using 3rd row?

I was debating getting the Husky with the split folding liner, but like the full coverage of the SmartLiner. I am wondering what do if I need to use the 3rd row while I am out? If I am home, I can just take it out and leave in garage, but if I am out somewhere and need the seats what do I do?

Thanks, and GoDawgs!
John
=
how 'bout them!!! :)
If it's anything like the weathertech, it'll fold. It's not pretty, but it is malleable enough to roll up behind the 3rd seat in a pinch.
yes, it came rolled up in a 8x8 box and should be able to if the third row is needed.

FG24ST

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2024 Ford Explorer ST
CvFab downpipes and AWE exhaust installed today IMG_2404.jpeg IMG_2405.jpeg

FLnative

Reactions
Vehicle
2024 Explorer ST
I would love to hear it in person sometime. I wasn't planning on exhaust but made the mistake of watching some videos of them.

DSGGEN2

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
I would love to hear it in person sometime. I wasn't planning on exhaust but made the mistake of watching some videos of them.
A week earlier you could’ve just met up with us at Dimmit on Gandy and could’ve put you to work. Anytime man! I wanna see that 350.

21BlackST

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
Finished putting on lethal performance mid pipes about 20 mins ago. They fit perfect and thank god I don’t have to hear those shit flex pipes anymore.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST

View attachment 25096

Funny thing happened though. I looked down past the hood latch to check out the tiny intercooler and it was missing. I thought for sure I was looking at the radiator. Hard to see because it's so damn bright outside. Assuming I'm looking at an aftermarket intercooler, anyone know what brand it might be? This discovery follows another one I made about the previous owner spending the money on a catch can so I don't have to https://www.explorerst.org/threads/...-and-i-havent-looked-under-the-hood-yet.7628/

It seems the previous owner also spent the money and efforts on the intercooler install as well.

View attachment 25097
View attachment 25098
Only way to know is by taking off front bumper.
CVF makes their intercoolers in black

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Only way to know is by taking off front bumper.
CVF makes their intercoolers in black
I was able to look down at the mounting hardware and mounting points on the ic itself and I'm pretty certain it's a CVF.

Reactions
Vehicle
25 Explorer ST & 21 F150 PB
Today I removed the dealer temp tag and put on my state issued license plate. Haha!

Polizi212

U.S. Army Veteran
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
turned off the Fake Engine Sounds. much better to hear my car over that crap!

Reactions

View attachment 25096

View attachment 25097
View attachment 25098
It is most likely the CVFab. I think the Mishimoto comes in black too, but has a stencil on it.

It is also possible it is the eBay one. Do you have a pic of the driver's side where it connects to the fitting?

Reactions
I added emblem overlays by ISFP.

I also picked up a used Greddy Type S. It's beat up, but the internals are fine. It's nostalgic for me. It'll go on later, perhaps in the winter or spring.

Attachments