Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Wish

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
I wish we had the Navigation Map on our Gauge Cluster like the 2025 , Instead the arrow pointing with words .
navst.jpg

OR

Augmented Reality Cluster like modern Caddy Trucks
1727285746718.png

Just a little newest since we did not get a heads up display

Reactions
I wish we had the Navigation Map on our Gauge Cluster like the 2025 , Instead the arrow pointing with words .
View attachment 25390

OR

Augmented Reality Cluster like modern Caddy Trucks
View attachment 25393

Just a little newest since we did not get a heads up display
If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

OP
Lewski
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.
Ha !
@hbalek as a fellow DC area owner , I see you didnt go light on me ... LOL
Just feel for the money and year of our suv one of those technology would be included ... it was a small vent than a wish :) .

Reactions
Ha !
@hbalek as a fellow DC area owner , I see you didnt go light on me ... LOL
Just feel for the money and year of our suv one of those technology would be included ... it was a small vent than a wish :) .
I'm driving a brand new 2024 loaded Chrysler Pacifica PHEV at work and the infotainment system, features and quiet performance make my 2020 ST with 54K miles look and feel clunky and outdated! It's like getting a cell phone every 3 or 4 years. The tech advances so quickly that you're behind in just a year or two. I'm already shopping for my next vehicle, once I get mine repaired for a trade-in. I'm seriously considering a CPO 2024 Nautilus Black Label Hybrid. I've already test-driven one and I was really impressed about 6 months ago!

OP
Lewski
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #5
I'm driving a brand new 2024 loaded Chrysler Pacifica PHEV at work and the infotainment system, features and quiet performance make my 2020 ST with 54K miles look and feel clunky and outdated! It's like getting a cell phone every 3 or 4 years. The tech advances so quickly that you're behind in just a year or two. I'm already shopping for my next vehicle, once I get mine repaired for a trade-in. I'm seriously considering a CPO 2024 Nautilus Black Label Hybrid. I've already test-driven one and I was really impressed about 6 months ago!
I seen that Nautilus dash from pictures it is impressive ... Cool

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I rent cars all the time with the map in the gauge cluster. It’s the first thing I turn off. I hate it.