Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New member from up north

noopS

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer St
Long time lurker. Finally took some decent pictures of the family hauler after a year of ownership.

DSC_0854-3.jpg Explorer side-1.jpg

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Welcome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2020FordRaptor

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
'20 Raptor, '22 Explorer ST, '14 GT500, '03 F150

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum. Looking good.

Reactions
Vehicle
(2) 2021 Explorer ST (White & Carbonized Grey)
Thanks.
They are 22x10.5 Vossen HFX-1
Cleetus McFarland put those on a TRX this week and I was thinking they'd look good on an ST. Turns out I was right (imo, of course)!

Shanekacz

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Long time lurker. Finally took some decent pictures of the family hauler after a year of ownership.
How did you buy or get those?!?! I was talking to Vossen about getting the HFX-1s and the person I was talking to said they don't or won't have them for our size or bolt pattern for a while. What are the specs of your wheels and tires (offset, etc.)? Thanks!
Looks awesome!!!

2020FordRaptor

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
'20 Raptor, '22 Explorer ST, '14 GT500, '03 F150
How did you buy or get those?!?! I was talking to Vossen about getting the HFX-1s and the person I was talking to said they don't or won't have them for our size or bolt pattern for a while. What are the specs of your wheels and tires (offset, etc.)? Thanks!
Looks awesome!!!
Probably because they are backlogged on orders and all their wheels are custom.

OP
noopS

noopS

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer St
Thread Starter #10
Looks awesome!!!
Thanks! I bought them through a shop out east in Canada. Surprisingly they were on sale.
I was having a hard time finding the specs I wanted on a set of wheels available in Canada. Everything was either discontinued or unavailable so I bit the bullet and ordered these.
Ordered them beginning of June, they took 6 weeks to get here. They only offered them in gloss black. I couldn't even find the spec with a 5x114.3 bolt pattern listed on Vossens site oddly at the time.

They are 22x10.5 et32. With 305/35R22 lexani LX twenty.

Shanekacz

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Thanks! I bought them through a shop out east in Canada. Surprisingly they were on sale.
I was having a hard time finding the specs I wanted on a set of wheels available in Canada. Everything was either discontinued or unavailable so I bit the bullet and ordered these.
Ordered them beginning of June, they took 6 weeks to get here. They only offered them in gloss black. I couldn't even find the spec with a 5x114.3 bolt pattern listed on Vossens site oddly at the time.

They are 22x10.5 et32. With 305/35R22 lexani LX twenty.
Damn, that's a good deal. Thanks for the specs. I'm torn between these or getting the HF-5s in 20in.

BrooseDaMoose

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST, Silver Spruce Metalic
Welcome to the forum! Sharp looking ride!