Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Used mods value?

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Recently purchased a '21 ST that already had an AFE Momentum GT intake and a Borla ATAK exhaust w/ the carbon fiber tips. Nice parts, don't get me wrong, but not my flavor. Planning on swapping them out with a S&B intake and Thermal R&D 3" exhaust and was curious as to what kind of return I might expect on these parts trying to resell them after the fact. Everything on both looks to be in good condition. Can't say how long they'd been installed but the finish on the exhaust still looks decent, I'd imagine it'd look dang near new with a little bit of cleaning up once it's off and the intake looks...well like an intake, neither one looks beat up or anything like that.

What do y'all think?

OP
M
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
That's about what I was planning on listing them for, (hopefully can sell them locally, don't feel like shipping an exhaust). But figured about 900-1000 for the exhaust depending on full condition once it's removed and cleaned up and maybe 250 for the intake?

2020FordRaptor

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
That's about what I was planning on listing them for, (hopefully can sell them locally, don't feel like shipping an exhaust). But figured about 900-1000 for the exhaust depending on full condition once it's removed and cleaned up and maybe 250 for the intake?
That sounds about right to me, shouldn’t have a problem selling with those prices .

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Recently purchased a '21 ST that already had an AFE Momentum GT intake and a Borla ATAK exhaust w/ the carbon fiber tips. Nice parts, don't get me wrong, but not my flavor. Planning on swapping them out with a S&B intake and Thermal R&D 3" exhaust and was curious as to what kind of return I might expect on these parts trying to resell them after the fact. Everything on both looks to be in good condition. Can't say how long they'd been installed but the finish on the exhaust still looks decent, I'd imagine it'd look dang near new with a little bit of cleaning up once it's off and the intake looks...well like an intake, neither one looks beat up or anything like that.

What do y'all think?
Welcome to the forum