Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Ford Explorer ST
Welcome GomerPyle. How did the purchase go?
Went great. Picked it up last Monday. Only have 292 miles on it so far. I have already put weathertech mats throughout added an “ST” trailer hitch plug on the hitch and added a cargo carrier in the back. (I will have my third row down 90% of the time). My wife has a friend that does hood graphics so I’m thinking of adding either two black stripes or one big one with a design in the middle. One thing I wish Ford did better was give us an added instrument page where we could see battery charge etc. and not just engine temp and oil temp. Even my old 2015 Jeep Trailhawk gave me more readings than this and did not cost nearly as much, but maybe they can add it in a download or something or maybe someone can make an app where we can see everything from the infotainment screen. Anyhow so far very happy with it.